MSP marketing experts often examine details about your company brand and website to establish how far your online presence goes. With modern technology, it is possible to get a large number of details that accurately make the market easier to navigate through. You can see where you need to go, and how to get there when you have a clearer vision. That clarity works to attracting clientele more effectively than others. For example, you want slogans, logos, and directed ad campaigns. But you also want to give your clients the facts they need to make an informed decision with the help of a value proposition.
To be clear, a value proposition is not a slogan or a positioning statement. Basically, you are going to construct a brief phrase stating that you can bring your target client market value in one way or another. Then you go on to detail precisely how your business can do that. If you can help the client plug in the numbers for themselves so they can see the financial positives, the better.
Now there are 3 primary things which may be said to define a value proposition:
- The identification of customer benefits
- The demonstration of benefit to clients in terms of value
- The differentiation and positioning of your services
When finished, you will have something that looks like this:
- There will be a headline followed by a sub-headline which expands what the headline summarizes.
- Several bullet points or targeted examples will further expand this contention.
- Incorporation of visual elements often increases SEO friendliness of what you are offering.
Additionally, such elements communicate to your prospective clients more effectively. Finally, when it comes to value propositions, keep in mind a quote from Oscar Wilde, “Brevity is the soul of wit.”
Prospective Value Proposition Examples and some evergreen ones too:
- Reach More Clients
- Generic Advertising Is Everything You Need To Reach More Clients
- Get noticed in a ten state area – 5,000,000 readership
- Sell products, services, and property more quickly through continuous influence online and in print
- Gain access to a community of similar businesses – 1,000s of existing clients
- Identify target markets and reach them directly
- The area’s most well-known generic advertising solution and that according to these five sources [include some verification]!
Certain means of designing such a value proposition will be more effective than others. Sometimes your clients will be more likely to respond to one kind of statistic. Sometimes it will be better to design themed value propositions. Sometimes you will want to keep it “evergreen”, which is to say, continuously applicable. That said, it is nice to have one that you can use as a template on which to design season-specific propositions.
MSP marketing can more effectively design value propositions than most internal solutions for most businesses. Though it is certainly possible for interior solutions to contend with them, it will usually be more expensive for businesses to design such solutions than for them to utilize the already-existing services. So there is a cost-benefit analysis to consider. Do you re-invent the wheel, design the rubber, machine connective parts, and all that goes along with designing a tire, or do you just go to the good year?
The truth is that there are a lot of little things that can really make your value proposition effectively resonate with potential clients. It may take a little time for you to get the hang of designing them, but the right MSP marketing solution will encourage you through successful avenues of approach, and help you avoid dead ends. Additionally, there are a lot of other strategies which can support such a value proposition. As mentioned earlier, with marketing there are many support components involved. The engine has an internal combustion component, a cooling component, an exhaust component. A fine marketing solution has many different elements working together in a similar way.