One of the key ways to becoming a successful MSP business is to stay motivated and have a positive attitude. Maintaining high motivation is especially true for salespeople, as it can have a direct impact on sales. Salespeople who are highly motivated are much more productive and have a positive influence in the workplace. They are unlikely to settle for less and will keep pushing until they close a sale. Highly motivated salespeople are much more likely to gain new customers on a steady basis and will help a managed service provider experience long-term success.
Here are ten motivational quotes that can have a positive impact on your company and sales team:
1. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” — Joshua J. Marine
This is an excellent quote that demonstrates the importance of overcoming challenges and not backing down in the face of adversity.
2. “The best leaders are those most interested in surrounding themselves with assistants and associates smarter than they are. They are frank in admitting this and are willing to pay for such talents.” — Amos Parrish
Surrounding yourself with highly qualified people can give your company a boost and enable you to work more effectively as a team.
3. “The secret of joy in work is contained in one word — excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it.” — Pearl Buck
The ability to work at high-level not only helps your company but makes working that much more enjoyable. Employees that enjoy working have a much better attitude that can quickly rub off on others.
4. “To be most effective in sales today, it’s imperative to drop your ‘sales’ mentality and start working with your prospects as if they’ve already hired you.” — Jill Konrath
This quote magnifies the importance of having confidence and believing in your ability to reach new clients.
5. “Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, ‘Make me feel important.’ Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.” — Mary Kay Ash
The ability to make each client feel important will not only increase sales but is a great life lesson to put into practice every day.
6. “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.” — Vince Lombardi
Salespeople who experience the most success do not have more knowledge or strength, but simply have a strong will.
7. “Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stressed; working hard for something we love is called passion.” — Simon Sinek
Being able to work with passion enables you to work hard but without all the stress that comes along with it.
8. “Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.” — Brian Tracy
The ability for an MSP business to grow relies on trying new things and not being satisfied with the status quo.
9. “It’s not just about being better. It’s about being different. You need to give people a reason to choose your business.” — Tom Abbott
Being able to offer unique services will set your company apart and help you stand out in the crowd.
10. “How dare you settle for less when the world has made it so easy for you to be remarkable?” — Seth Godin
Salespeople who continue to strive for more will experience much more success in a world full of possibilities.
As you can see, the use of these motivational quotes can have a significant impact in the workplace. Emailing motivational quotes throughout the week can create a positive environment and help encourage employees within your MSP business. Companies can take advantage of these great quotes and post them throughout the office for everyone to see. You can also encourage employees to share their favorite motivational quotes and how it has impacted their lives. Begin using these quotes today to help keep your sales team highly-motivated.