In the past few years, LinkedIn has evolved into a powerful lead generation platform for MSP business owners. Be proactive on LinkedIn by optimizing your business page for a better lead generation by posting high-quality content that focuses on your target audience.
7 Reasons You Should Commit to LinkedIn Marketing Strategies
If you’re wondering why you should use LinkedIn’s professional network for your MSP lead generation, the following list will convince you that it’s a necessity for your MSP business:
- Interact directly with decision makers rather than having to go through intermediaries.
- Build personal relationships with potential clients, so when they’re ready to buy, they’ll think of you.
- Using account-based marketing, you can send InMails with your entire content directly to your leads. LinkedIn also allows you to show ads to specific people for a humanized connection.
- LinkedIn’s marketing API program helps you extract data to understand what’s working for you. This will help you focus on the good and discard what you don’t need.
- If you place LinkedIn Text Ads, you can see how they perform and see how many people engaged.
- Creating a business page gets your business another indexed page in Google.
- Publishing content on LinkedIn establishes you as an MSP leader and gives you more visibility.
These benefits are only the top of the iceberg when it comes to what LinkedIn marketing can do for your ROI.
How to Use LinkedIn to Generate Leads
- Prepare your LinkedIn presence – Before creating your profile, gather all your business documents together so you can create an in-depth LinkedIn presence.
- Define your goals – Your main goal is probably to generate leads and sales. But have you thought about secondary goals? These are things such as branded events, milestones, and product releases.
- Create your profile – Your profile is similar to your resume. This first impression is a dynamic marketing tool for reaching your target audience.
- Create your company profile – This is where your prospects learn more about your business. You can include your team, share content with relevant keywords, and link your LinkedIn business page from your website.
- Add targeted connections – Attract connections by inviting your employees to follow your business page and add follow buttons on your web pages, blogs, and other social media sites.
- Publish informational content – When you publish quality, fresh topics, you’ll increase followers and engagement. For increased engagement, publish images, videos, and slideshows. You can also sponsor your content using LinkedIn’s Direct Sponsored Content tool.
- Use LinkedIn ads – On top of Sponsored Content, advertise your business with self-service ads such as text ads, targeted ads, InMail advertising, display ads, and other account-based marketing.
Is your MSP business taking advantage of the amazing benefits available from LinkedIn, the largest professional social network? With over 500 million users, it’s time to strengthen your LinkedIn presence, maximizing your profile, track analytics, optimize keywords, create a business page, and make valuable connections.