Staying ahead of the competition with IT lead generation requires ongoing lead acquisition, qualification, management, and follow up. It’s difficult to define what you’re trying to accomplish and how to accomplish it with so much prospect data to analyze on an ongoing basis. This when a lead management system can help you generate updated, actionable lists of qualified leads, as well as providing you with strategic approaches to lead generation.
Choosing the Right Lead Management System
It’s important to choose a lead management system that offers unprecedented functionality and services. It should generate insight into your prospect and customer behavior and provide services that keep you connected with them for optimal IT lead generation.
Look for the following services from lead management companies for reducing your marketing stress and frustration. This allows your sales team to use their time more efficiently and concentrate on high-quality leads to maximize ROI.
- Data gathering – This is gathering information from your prospects through web forms, subscriptions, and surveys. This information is crucial before you make contact with leads because you don’t’ waste time on poor quality leads.
- Verifying leads – At this point, the system uses the data collected to verify if the prospect has the authority to make decisions and purchase products.
- Scoring Leads – The system grades the leads and ranks them based on their readiness to make a purchase. The system bases the score on the prospects needs, demographics, and types of services needed.
- List- based vs. queue-based services – These two options deal with qualifying leads. The list-based system gives your sales team a list of names and leaves it up to them to filter the leads into which ones are the best contacts. The queue-based system automatically filters the list of leads and tells your sales team which ones are the best to contact. As the sales team contacts each lead, the next name in the list comes up. This saves your sales team time, so they can concentrate on building relationships.
- Distributes content – Whether it’s email, newsletters or website content, a lead management system distributes content that will appeal to your audience. It uses automated strategies to select content that’s relevant to your leads’ preferences and needs. The system also creates a personalized schedule for distributing email content, so your leads are more likely to read them. This increases the open rate of your emails.
- Support for sales and marketing teams – Whether your marketing and sales steam calls leads directly or use online marketing tactics for lead generation, you want to ensure that the lead management system you choose offers support.
IT lead generation is the backbone of any business and the most effective way to nurture leads and retain customers is through a lead management system. It supports sales functions with up-to-date information about past and present interactions with leads and customers. This allows for better delivery of personalized services for maintaining long-term, valuable relationships.